DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Interior Car Accessories: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Interior Car Accessories estimated at US$231.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$332.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Electronic Accessories, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.4% CAGR and reach US$98.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Covers segment is readjusted to a revised 6.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $62.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.6% CAGR
The Interior Car Accessories market in the U.S. is estimated at US$62.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$71.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.8% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$45.5 Billion by the year 2027.
Communications Segment to Record 5.6% CAGR
In the global Communications segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.6% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$24.3 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$34.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Latin America will expand at a 6% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured) –
- Car Mate Mfg Co., Ltd.
- Classic Soft Trim, Inc.
- Covercraft Direct LLC
- Garmin Ltd.
- Lloyd Mats
- MOMO Srl
- O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Pecca Group Bhd
- Pep Boys
- Pioneer Corporation
- Star Automotive
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Interior Car Accessories – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1jb43x