Auto-Parts Market is Estimated to Grow at a CAGR of 3.42% within the forecast period of (2023-2030): Cognitive Market Research
Global Auto-Parts Market Overview:
– Auto-parts are referring to the component elements and systems that make up an automobile. These component elements and systems are part of an assembly that is designed for installation in any type of automotive. The auto parts are manufactured separately and are generally designated for building or repairing automobiles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, and others).
To know more The Auto-Parts Market statistics click here:https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-market-report
Market Dynamic Factors
• With increasing population, urbanization, industrialization, and the logistic sector the demand for automobiles for mobility and transportation also increases driving the production of. As the demand for vehicles increases, the demand for auto parts also increases, driving the growth of the industry.
• Due to COVID-19, several people prefer personal vehicles in order to eliminate the risk of catching a contagious disease while traveling.
Survey results have stated that more than 60% of respondents have stated that they prefer a personal vehicle more after COVID-19 Pandemic. This also has contributed to the growing sales of cars in the global market.
• An increasing number of older vehicles on the road and expanding aftermarket are also driving the demand for auto-part in the market.
• The economic growth in an emerging market, the trend of buying a car online, purchasing a used car, rising demand for electric and hybrid vehicles, (EV), and emerging E-commerce platform are expected to bring lucrative opportunities for the growth of the auto-part market.
– Type of Auto Parts
• Car charger/Batteries
• Lighting Equipment (headlights, taillights, fog lights)
• Wheels and Tires
• Smart lock
– By End User
• OEM (original equipment manufacturer)
OEM (original equipment manufacturer) are referred to the companies that manufacture parts for use in new vehicles.
– Distribution Channel
Online distribution channel also known as E-distribution. This is the type of distribution that uses the internet and electronic media for selling or buying of goods and services over a public network without any physical media.
Offline distribution channels refer to the selling of goods and services through a physical shop environment. In offline distribution channels, the buyer and seller interact face-to-face with each other to carry out commercial activity.
– Competitive Analysis for Auto-Parts Market: Pradip Plastic Moulders, Hayashi Telempu, POLYTEC GROUP, DaikyoNishikawa Corporation, BMW, Chevrolet, Covercraft, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan, Toyota, INOAC,Others
Get free sample pages of latest published Auto-Parts Market Report:https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-market-report#request_sample
Asia Pacific region holds the highest market share followed by North America and Europe. The significant presence of auto parts manufacture, growing economies, and increasing demand for vehicles are among the prime factors driving the growth of the auto-part market in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Browse Here For Full TOC:
Table of Content (Revenue USD Edition), (Enquire about Volume/Consumption Edition Data)
Chapter 1 Industrial Insight and Market Scope
• Global Auto Parts Industry Introduction
• Objectives of the Study
• USP of the Report
• Who is this report for?
• Designing of Market Scope
1.5.1 Auto Parts Market Segmentation
1.5.1 Auto Parts Market Regional Fragmentation
1.5.1 Auto Parts Market Players
• 1.6 Report Duration
Chapter 2 Research MethodologyReview Complete Research Methodology
Chapter 3 Executive Summary of Auto Parts Market
Chapter 4 Global Auto Parts Market Overview
Chapter 5 Competitive Analysis (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 6 Qualitative Analysis
Chapter 7 Company Profiling (Subject to Availability)
Chapter 8 Global Auto Parts Market by Type Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 9 Global Auto Parts Market by Application Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
Chapter 10 Global Auto Parts Market by End User Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
• 10.1 Detailed Qualitative Analysis
• 10.2 Global Auto Parts Revenue and Share (%) by End User (2018-2030)
10.2.1 OEM (original equipment manufacturer) Market Size
10.2.1.1 Global OEM (original equipment manufacturer) Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
10.2.2 Aftermarket Market Size
10.2.2.1 Global Aftermarket Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
Chapter 11 Global Auto Parts Market by Distribution Channel Segmentation Analysis (2018-2030)
• 11.1 Detailed Qualitative Analysis
• 11.2 Global Auto Parts Revenue and Share (%) by Distribution Channel (2018-2030)
11.2.1 Online Market Size
188.8.131.52 Global Online Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
11.2.2 Offline Market Size
184.108.40.206 Global Offline Market Share and Revenue (USD Million) for 2018-2030
Chapter 12 Global Auto Parts Market Regional Analysis
• 12.1 Detailed Qualitative Analysis
• 12.2 Global Auto Parts Market Revenue by Region (2018-2030)
• 12.2 Global Auto Parts Market Share (%) by Region (2018-2030)
Chapter 13 North America Auto Parts Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 14 Europe Auto Parts Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 15 Asia Pacific Auto Parts Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 16 Latin America Auto Parts Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 17 Middle East and Africa Auto Parts Market Outlook (2018 – 2030)
Chapter 18 Research Findings
To know more Auto-Parts Market TOC click here:https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-market-report#table_of_contents
• Auto Parts and Accessories Market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-and-accessories-market-report
• Auto Parts Ultrasonic Cleaning Machines Market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-ultrasonic-cleaning-machines-market-report
• Auto Parts Inventory Management Software Market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-inventory-management-software-market-report
• Auto Parts E Commerce Market : https://www.cognitivemarketresearch.com/auto-parts-e-commerce-market-report
Cognitive Market Research
20 N State Street,Chicago,
USA: +1 312-376-8303
Europe and UK: (+44) 20-8144-9523
Asia Pacific: (+852) 81930785
Email: [email protected]
About Cognitive Market Research Company :
Cognitive Market Research has evolved as one leading market research and consulting firm and it provides services across multiple domains. Cognitive Market Research gathers and analyzes data about customers, competitors, distributors, and other market actors and forces operational across the value chain. As a market research company, we follow a complete process of gathering information about the target market and end-use industries to verify the complete journey of the product or service in the global market. It helps our readers understand the demand and viability of their product/service and how it might perform in the real world and help them to build business strategies accordingly.
This release was published on openPR.